River Gear Checklist
A handy-dandy checklist to ensure you have all the right gear
So you’re spending a day on the river, eh? Well make sure you go through this checklist from Colorado River Rentals and make sure you have all the appropriate river gear before you head out!
- Raft or Kayak Paddle
- Helmet or hat
- Dry bags to store your gear
- Straps to secure everything to the raft/SUP/duckie
- Wet Suit, Splash Jacket or Water Resistant Outer layers
- Cooler or dry box for food and drink storage
- Hand Pump (needed for rafts and duckies)
- Groover (needed if going on an overnight trip)
- Fire Pan (needed if going on an overnight trip)
If you have any questions about what gear you may need feel free to talk to one of our Rafting Specialists!